1. "What is the first thing you think of when you wake up, your problems or your goals?
Decide that you are going to start each day thinking about your goals, your dreams and your positive possibilities"- Les Brown
2. "Failure is like school for real life. Every time you fail, you learn valuable lessons." - Lewis Howes
3. "Things do tend to work out if you stay calm, hope for the best, and keep moving forward."- Gillian Morris
4. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas A. Edison
5. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson