5 Famous Quotes from Jack Welch, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Tony Robbins, and Warren Buffet
1. "If you don't have a competitive advantage, don't compete." - Jack Welch
2. "Sometimes it is better to Lose and do the Right thing than to Win and do the wrong thing." - Tony Blair
3. "In business and in life, you have to focus on the solution, not the problem." - Bill Clinton
4. "People are not lazy. They simply have important goals, that is, goals that do not inspire them." - Tony Robbins
5. "Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do. Anything that improves your own talents; nobody can tax it or take it away from you. They can run up a huge deficits and the dollar can become worth far less. You can have all kinds of things happen. But if you're got talent yourself, and you've maximized your talent, you're got a tremendous asset that can return ten-fold." - Warren Buffet.