2 Famous Quotes from Warren Buffett and Richard Branson
1. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” - Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
2. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” - Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
3. "If your dream doesn't scare you, they are too small." - Richard Branson
4. "Read 500 pages every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it." —Warren Buffett
5. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Ralph Waldo Emerson